Experts from Cox Automotive Brands to Speak at Upcoming Digital Dealer
Executives will explain how technology and digital tools can transform the vehicle buying, selling and ownership experience.
ATLANTA, Aug. 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Experts from Cox Automotive™ and its brands Dealer.com, Dealertrack, Manheim, vAuto and VinSolutions will share industry knowledge, insights and best practices at the 21st Digital Dealer Conference and Expo in Las Vegas on Aug. 8-10, 2016.
Monday, August 8:
- 8:00 a.m. – 8:50 a.m. – Sourcing Inventory through Digital Acquisition Channels, Derek Hansen, vice president, Digital Inventory Solutions, Cox Automotive, video preview.
- 9:00 a.m. – 9:50 a.m. – The 5 Most Common CRM Mistakes – How to Use Your CRM to Build Customer Relationships, Close Sales and Grow Your Dealership, Mark Vickery, senior director, Performance Management, VinSolutions, video preview.
- 9:00 a.m. – 9:50 a.m. – How to Improve the Ownership Experience to Achieve Profitable Growth – Busting Common Vehicle Ownership Myths, Jim Roche, senior vice president of Marketing and Managed Services, Xtime, video preview.
- 1:30 p.m. – 2:20 p.m. – Deliver a Digital Car Buying Experience – How to Cater to Modern Shoppers in Today's Digital Automotive Retail Environment, Mike Burgiss, vice president, Digital Retailing, Cox Automotive, video preview.
- 2:30 p.m. – 3:20 p.m. – Get Digitally Fit: Balancing Your Online Media Diet, Andrew MacLeay, director of Digital Marketing, Dealer.com, video preview.
- 2:30 p.m. – 3:20 p.m. – Three Keys to Drive More Profit from Your New Car Inventory – How to Apply the New Science of New Car Success to Improve New Vehicle Sales Performance and Profitability, Brian Finkelmeyer, director of Business Development, Conquest, vAuto, video preview.
Tuesday, August 9:
- 10:30 a.m. – 11:20 a.m. – The Ultimate Playbook to Purchasing the Right Software – Make the Right Software Choice by Establishing Processes, Asking Questions and Engaging Staff, Chase Abbott, senior director, Sales, VinSolutions, video preview.
- 10:30 a.m. – 11:20 a.m. – Advertising that Influences! – Brand Messaging Strategies to Positively Influence Consumer Preference for Your Dealership, Howard Polirer, director, Industry Advancement, Cox Automotive, video preview.
- 2:00 p.m. – 2:50 p.m. – Turning Wholesale Sourcing Into Competitive Advantage – Stop Losing Precious Time Evaluating Auction Vehicles That Don't Work for Your Dealership, Majd Saboura, director, Wholesale Business Development, vAuto, video preview.
For additional information on these speakers, topics and the Digital Dealer 21 Conference and Expo at MGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel and Casino, visit http://digitaldealer.com/conference/.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Committed to open choice and dedicated to strong partnerships, the Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, Xtime® and a host of other brands. The global company has nearly 30,000 team members in more than 200 locations and is partner to more than 40,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers, while engaging U.S. consumer car buyers with the most recognized media brands in the industry. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, Inc., an Atlanta-based company with revenues of $18 billion and approximately 55,000 employees. Cox Enterprises' other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150915/266643LOGO
SOURCE Cox Automotive
For further information: Dara Hailes, Public Relations Manager, 404.568.7208, email@example.com
SHARE THIS NEWS