Kelley Blue Book Instant Cash Offer Now Available For Your Car
Offers Available on KBB.com and Autotrader, Redeemable at Participating Dealerships Nationwide
IRVINE, Calif., Dec. 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Available today, receive a Kelley Blue BookSM Instant Cash Offer for your current car on www.kbb.com, the only vehicle valuation and information source trusted and relied upon by both consumers and the automotive industry, and on Autotrader, the Internet's leading resource for car shoppers and sellers. Based on the vehicle's specific features and condition, car owners can receive a redeemable offer from KBB.com and Autotrader that is valid at participating dealerships across the country. Participants can use the offer toward the purchase of a new car, or simply walk away with a check.
"The Kelley Blue Book Instant Cash Offer is a quick and easy way for car owners to sell or trade in a car without having to negotiate the price," said Juan Flores, general manager of Instant Cash Offer operations for Cox Automotive. "Simply take a few minutes to provide information about your vehicle, including its current condition, and walk in to a participating dealership knowing the deal you've made is based on trusted Kelley Blue Book information."
How it works:
- If you're interested in trading in your current vehicle, access Kelley Blue Book Instant Cash Offer on KBB.com and Autotrader. More than 36 million unique visitors visit either KBB.com or Autotrader each month.
- Take a few minutes to provide information on your vehicle, including the make and model, the model year, major factory-installed options, other upgrades, maintenance information and details about the condition, including any major repairs or accident damage.
- The tool will calculate an Instant Cash Offer, based on current transaction data for hundreds of thousands of vehicles and up-to-the-minute supply and demand information, and then produce an Instant Cash Offer certificate. Consumers accessing the system at home will be provided with a list of participating dealerships.
- The seller can print and take that offer certificate to a participating dealer in the area for an inspection to verify the vehicle information and condition. The offer is valid for 72 hours and redeemable that same day upon verification of the car's condition and features.
- The dealer will inspect the vehicle to confirm the car's condition and information, and then the seller can use the funds toward the purchase of their next vehicle or simply walk away with a check.
The Kelley Blue Book Instant Cash Offer was previously known as the Autotrader Instant Cash Offer.
To discuss this topic or any other automotive-related information with a Kelley Blue Book analyst on-camera via the company's on-site studio, please contact a member of the Public Relations team to book an interview.
For more information and news from Kelley Blue Book's KBB.com, visit www.kbb.com/media/, follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/kelleybluebook (or @kelleybluebook), like our page on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kbb, and get updates on Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+kbb.
About Kelley Blue Book (www.kbb.com)
Founded in 1926, Kelley Blue Book, The Trusted Resource®, is the only vehicle valuation and information source trusted and relied upon by both consumers and the automotive industry. Each week the company provides the most market-reflective values in the industry on its top-rated website KBB.com, including its famous Blue Book® Trade-In Values and Fair Purchase Price, which reports what others are paying for new and used cars this week. The company also provides vehicle pricing and values through various products and services available to car dealers, auto manufacturers, finance and insurance companies, and governmental agencies. Kelley Blue Book's KBB.com ranked highest in its category for brand equity by the 2015 Harris Poll EquiTrend® study and has been named Online Auto Shopping Brand of the Year for four consecutive years. Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc. is a Cox Automotive company.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20121108/LA08161LOGO
SOURCE Kelley Blue Book
For further information: Chintan Talati, 949-267-4855, firstname.lastname@example.org, Joanna Pinkham, 404-568-7135, email@example.com, Brenna Robinson, 949-267-4781, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Michelle Behar, 949-268-4259, email@example.com
SHARE THIS NEWS