Top Certified Pre-Owned Deals for August, According to Autotrader
Editors select the best financing deals from leading certified pre-owned programs.
ATLANTA, Aug. 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- August marks the final days of summer with consumers getting back to routine. It's also a busy month for retailers and deal hunters alike. To help shoppers navigate the various certified pre-owned (CPO) deals, the editors at Autotrader have rounded-up their top picks for the month.
"We encourage shoppers to consider a certified pre-owned model for several reasons," said Brian Moody, executive editor at Autotrader. "First, CPO offers peace of mind with a manufacturer-backed warranty and perks that may include 24-hour towing and roadside assistance, trip interruption protection and rental car assistance. Second, CPO cars are a way for shoppers to get more for their money. They can get a nicer car with a few more features versus buying a brand new car. Finally, CPO buyers will receive a detailed checklist of the items inspected by a manufacturer-trained mechanic along with assurance that the vehicle passed inspection or was reconditioned to meet rigorous standards."
Consumers may mistakenly assume that all used cars are certifiable. Every brand, from Acura to Volvo, has strict guidelines about certification and not every car is eligible to be certified by the automaker. Since not all CPO programs are alike, consumers should shop around to find the right match.
Autotrader Editors' Top Picks for Certified Pre-Owned Deals for August 2016
- This month BMW is offering 0.9 percent interest for up to 36 months on all 2013 1 Series models, along with all 2013 and 2014 3 Series, 5 Series and X1 models. BMW's certified pre-owned program is among Autotrader editors' favorites.
- Buick's popular LaCrosse sedan is offered with 1.9 percent interest for up to 36 months for qualified buyers, which is an impressive rate for a used model. Buick's CPO program provides a no-deductible powertrain warranty with coverage for up to 6 years or 100,000 miles from a covered vehicle's original sale date.
- Through the end of August, qualified buyers interested in a certified pre-owned Chevrolet can get 1.9 percent interest for up to 36 months on an impressive array of models: the Cruze, Equinox, Impala, Malibu and Traverse. Combine the low rate with Chevy's CPO warranty, and it'll be like you're buying a new car.
- In August, Infiniti's certified pre-owned program touts a major incentive: 0.99 percent interest for up to 36 months for qualified buyers on every single certified pre-owned Infiniti. Infiniti's certified pre-owned program is another favorite of Autotrader editors.
- This month, Jaguar offers an impressive CPO incentive for qualified buyers with 0.9 percent interest for up to 60 months on some models (like the 2013-2014 XF), along with 1.9 percent interest for up to 60 months on most other Jaguars – including all versions of the impressive F-Type sports car, except for the sporty V8 S model. Jaguar's CPO program is among the best in the luxury car world.
- Qualified buyers interested in a certified pre-owned Nissan can get 1.25 percent interest for up to 36 months on any model, and 2.95 percent interest for up to 72 months on most models through the end of August. Those are great deals in the used-car world – especially when you factor in the additional warranty coverage from the Nissan CPO program.
- In August, qualified buyers interested in getting a certified pre-owned Toyota Corolla can get an excellent deal, as the sedan is offered with 1.9 percent interest for up to 60 months. Toyota is extending the same offer for its midsize Camry sedan. If you're interested in buying a nearly-new Toyota without spending new-car money, consider Toyota's certified pre-owned program.
Check out Autotrader's full coverage of the "CPO Deals: August 2016," including additional specifics for the CPO programs.
To learn more about the benefits CPO, check out Autotrader.com's "What are the Benefits of Certified Pre-Owned?"
Autotrader is the most visited third-party car shopping site, with the most engaged audience of in-market shoppers. As the foremost authority on automotive consumer insights and expert in online and mobile marketing, Autotrader makes the car shopping experience easy and fun for today's empowered consumer looking to find or sell the perfect new, used or Certified Pre-Owned car. Using technology, shopper insights and local market guidance, Autotrader's comprehensive marketing solutions guide dealers to personalized digital marketing strategies that grow brand, drive traffic and connect the online and in-store shopping experience.
Autotrader is a Cox Automotive™ brand. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information, please visit http://press.autotrader.com.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Committed to open choice and dedicated to strong partnerships, the Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, Xtime® and a host of other brands. The global company has 33,000 team members in more than 200 locations and is partner to more than 40,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers, while engaging U.S. consumer car buyers with the most recognized media brands in the industry. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., an Atlanta-based company with revenues of $18 billion and approximately 60,000 employees. Cox Enterprises' other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150316/181852LOGO
For further information: Nichole Mrasek, Senior Public Relations Manager, 678.429.7627, firstname.lastname@example.org
SHARE THIS NEWS