Top Certified Pre-Owned Deals for September, According to Autotrader
Editors select the best financing deals from leading certified pre-owned programs.
ATLANTA, Sept. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Now that everyone's back in school, daily schedules are returning to normal and it's a little easier to find time for the things that summer might have sidelined — like looking for a new car.
Of course, not every budget has room for a new vehicle, and shoppers often worry about the issues they could encounter with a used model. In these cases, a certified pre-owned (CPO) vehicle might be the answer.
"Certified pre-owned vehicles used to be kind of a secret, something only your uncle Ned and car guy neighbor knew about. Today, many people are catching on that it's basically a way to get a like-new car at a less-than-new car price," said Brian Moody, executive editor at Autotrader. "A quick check of Autotrader's monthly CPO deals shows you can also get other new car perks like low financing rates. Some perks go beyond just favorable APR: Cadillac is offering a year of free OnStar and Kia's CPO program essentially reinstates their excellent 100,000-mile warranty, something you can't get if you buy a used Kia from a private party. Plus, all automaker certified cars come with peace of mind, knowing the manufacturer of the car stands behind it with a factory warranty and authorized inspection."
To help consumers find the best CPO deals this month, Autotrader has rounded up some of its September favorites.
Autotrader Editors' Top Picks for Certified Pre-Owned Deals for September 2016
- In September, Acura is offering a new car financing rate for used vehicles: 0.9 percent interest for up to 36 months on certified pre-owned ILX, TL, and TLX models for qualified buyers. Add to that an additional year or 12,000 miles of bumper-to-bumper coverage beyond the original warranty and it's easy to see why Acura's CPO program is a top pick.
- Through the end of the month, qualified buyers interested in a certified pre-owned Audi can get 1.9 percent interest for up to 60 months on 2013–2015 Audi models. Plus, all cars in Audi's CPO program feature one of Autotrader's favorite warranties: 6 years or 100,000 miles of bumper-to-bumper coverage from the original sale date.
- By offering qualified shoppers 0 percent financing for up to 60 months and 12 months of OnStar service at no charge, Cadillac's certified pre-owned warranty will be turning heads all month long.
- For deal-hunters looking for a midsize or compact SUV crossover this month, GMC is offering 1.9 percent interest for up to 60 months for qualified buyers on its certified pre-owned Acadia and Terrain models. That's a great deal for a used SUV — especially for one that includes GMC's lengthy, manufacturer-backed CPO warranty.
- Hyundai's certified pre-owned warranty is already among the best in the business, and this month it gets even better: During September, qualified customers get 2.59 percent interest for up to 60 months on all CPO models.
- Throughout September, Kia's certified pre-owned warranty includes a great deal for those interested in the brand's popular Optima midsize sedan and Sorento SUV: 0.9 percent interest for up to 36 months. Though the term might be shorter than what some drivers prefer, it's still rare to see such a low rate for a used car, especially one with a long warranty.
- Qualified drivers can get 1.49 percent interest for up to 36 months when they finance a certified pre-owned Mazda in September. Add to that the excellent powertrain coverage included in Mazda's CPO warranty, and you've got a remarkably good deal.
- In addition to 7-year or 100,000-mile powertrain protection, Subaru's certified pre-owned program includes no deductible for repairs. That's impressive in and of itself, but in September it gets even better: qualified buyers get 0.99 percent interest for up to 36 months.
To get additional details for the CPO programs mentioned here, check out Autotrader's "CPO Deals: September 2016."
Learn more about the benefits CPO at Autotrader.com's "What are the Benefits of Certified Pre-Owned?"
Autotrader is the most visited third-party car shopping site, with the most engaged audience of in-market shoppers. As the foremost authority on automotive consumer insights and expert in online and mobile marketing, Autotrader makes the car shopping experience easy and fun for today's empowered consumer looking to find or sell the perfect new, used or certified pre-owned car. Using technology, shopper insights and local market guidance, Autotrader's comprehensive marketing solutions guide dealers to personalized digital marketing strategies that grow brand, drive traffic and connect the online and in-store shopping experience.
Autotrader is a Cox Automotive™ brand. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information, please visit http://press.autotrader.com.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Committed to open choice and dedicated to strong partnerships, the Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, Xtime® and a host of other brands. The global company has 33,000 team members in more than 200 locations and is partner to more than 40,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers, while engaging U.S. consumer car buyers with the most recognized media brands in the industry. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., an Atlanta-based company with revenues of $18 billion and approximately 60,000 employees. Cox Enterprises' other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150316/181852LOGO
For further information: Nichole Mrasek, Senior Public Relations Manager, 678.429.7627, email@example.com
SHARE THIS NEWS