Cox Executive Recognized on Top 100 Women in Tech List
Sujata Gosalia, executive vice president and chief strategy officer at Cox Communications, was recently recognized as a top woman in technology by the National Diversity Council.
The Top 100 Women in Technology list recognizes women leaders who meet the following criteria:
- Top leader in her organization and profession
- Directly contributes to business growth or strategic direction of the organization
- Maintains a record of accomplishments in areas of expertise
- Effective role model who inspires other women and is active in mentoring the next generation of female professionals in the industry
- Operates with the highest integrity and ethical behavior
- Demonstrates a commitment to corporate citizenship
The National Diversity Council is a nonprofit organization that advocates for workforce diversity through diversity training, consulting, programs and education.
Gosalia has more than 18 years of experience within media, technology, communications and business services companies. In her current role, Gosalia leads strategy and new business development and is responsible for strategic business planning, competitive assessments, marketplace evaluations and new growth opportunities. She also oversees Cox Media, Cox Communications’ advertising sales division.
SHARE THIS NEWS
Read more like this
Cox Enterprises Announces STEAM-Powered Classroom Challenge with DonorsChoose to Provide Teachers with Essential Classroom Materials
Cox will match up to $100,000 in community donations toward STEAM and sustainability-related ...
Maury Wolfe, vice president of corporate responsibility and social impact at Cox Enterprises, has been...