CCI SmartBiz Event Wows in Omaha
Last week, CCI hosted the first-ever SmartBiz event in Omaha, Neb. This event showed attendees how businesses can use cutting-edge technology and smart integrations to satisfy their customers. To help celebrate the day, Nebraska Governor Pete Ricketts proclaimed Wednesday, May 1, as “SmartBiz Omaha Day, powered by Cox.”
Imagine being a retail business owner and having the ability to count how many people walk by your products, how many times those products are picked up and when they need to be restocked. It would be a game-changer. CCI is helping municipalities and businesses of all sizes explore opportunities to become better connected with the demands of a growing community.
Empowering a Community
Guests enjoyed a hands-on look at how Cox is helping smart businesses and empowering them to grow.
- Cox Business showcased smartphone integration, voice-activated office technology and WiFi management systems to enhance customer experiences.
- The University of Nebraska Medical Center showcased a hologram, augmented and virtual reality that are part of its visionary learning program.
- RetailAware demonstrated solutions that count people, track action and trigger alerts. Guests saw how a smart end-cap display uses sensors and artificial intelligence to monitor customer activity and gather real-time data.
- Cox2M and Smart City shared how data collected in the areas of transportation, public safety, connected resources and smart agriculture can allow community leaders and business owners to make better decisions.
- Trapollo — a Cox Business company supporting healthcare systems and physicians — is revolutionizing healthcare delivery by enabling virtual house calls to patients with chronic or complex medical issues.
SHARE THIS NEWS
Read more like this
Cox Enterprises Announces STEAM-Powered Classroom Challenge with DonorsChoose to Provide Teachers with Essential Classroom Materials
Cox will match up to $100,000 in community donations toward STEAM and sustainability-related ...
Maury Wolfe, vice president of corporate responsibility and social impact at Cox Enterprises, has been...